Friday, February 22, 2008

what to do?

So I realize I haven't posted on here in a long time. Well, grad school was my excuse but now that I'm done, that's no longer the case. Maybe I'll try to update this more regularly like some of my other diligent friends.
Now that I'm done with school and working full-time at World Relief, I'm trying to decide the next step. Here are my top 5 thoughts about the future that are bouncing in my head at the moment:
1. Move to Moscow and teach English somewhere.
2. Take a month-long trip through Russian, Ukraine and random Central Asian countries and see what types of teaching and ministry opportunities are available.
3. Get a job with the foreign service at the Moscow embassy.
4. Stay in Atlanta and continue to teach.
5. Improve my Russian by getting an interpreter's certificate.

No comments: