Thursday, January 11, 2007

travel

I miss traveling!
Places I want to go where I haven't ever been before:
1. Nepal/India: to see the Himalayas (goal: to get to Mt.Everest base camp)
2. Peru: to visit my pastor friend Marco and his family and go hiking in the mountains
3. New Zealand: To visit Rohan and Minas Tirith
4. Ukraine: formerly the breadbasket of the USSR...I hear the land is beautiful (and the language too)!
5. Turkey: I've worked with many Turks lately and have become quite interested in their culture

4 comments:

Jen said...

What? No Brasil?
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mels, you must away to Ukraine. I'll go with you and we can visit Lugansk and my friends Anna and Bogdon!!!

Anonymous said...

You lived soooo close to Kyiv. You really missed out!

Who is Susanna? I used to live in Lugansk...
Joe

Ryan said...

hmm...it's been awhile since you've blogged. come on mary louise! in fact it's been awhile since ive seen you!